FIFA Cup of Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co-Owners: Macleanie PAFC+Kings of Jason

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IN LOVING MEMORY OF fifafootballmanager.tk..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Macleanie PAFC
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Macleanie PAFC

IN LOVING MEMORY OF fifafootballmanager.tk.. Empty
PostSubject: IN LOVING MEMORY OF fifafootballmanager.tk..   IN LOVING MEMORY OF fifafootballmanager.tk.. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Right as some of you know we were part of a team who owned another website for 1v1 style prem fifa.

Now we have moved on to something new..this..and we have brought along a few of our old, and very loyal members.

No we know these guys are missing out on a football managing club 1v1 transfer included fifa time...so we are using this as an opportunity to advertise for fifa360.co.uk.

We have already guided most of our players towards this brilliant site, that me and jay our also members of..

A lot of the people on this site are already members of fifa360.co.uk so you should get on with them fine, and they are available to help you out with anything about it as me and jay are fine with you discussing fifa360 on this forum...after all its fun for everyone.

So R.I.P fifafootballmanager.tk.

that site again was: fifa360.co.uk

Back to top Go down
https://fifacupofnations.rpg-board.net
Keeno1984
Rookie
Rookie

IN LOVING MEMORY OF fifafootballmanager.tk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: IN LOVING MEMORY OF fifafootballmanager.tk..   IN LOVING MEMORY OF fifafootballmanager.tk.. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:40 am

Nice1 guys cheers, Impressed with the site looks really good cheers

Hope yous eventually get a full World Cup Format on the go

bounce Com'on the Spaniards bounce
Back to top Go down

IN LOVING MEMORY OF fifafootballmanager.tk..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FIFA Cup of Nations :: FIFA Cup of Nations Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: